I’m terrible about keeping up with traffic, so I thought I’d go by posts with the most comments, but that didn’t work out because many of those were posts on which the comments consist of two or three people having a discussion, those are fun, but hardly indicative of popular or “top” posts. So then I thought I’d go by the posts with the most single commenter comments, but that was sometimes screwy because of my occasional MIAs and the resultant concerned (and much appreciated) queries about my absence, so I picked the “top” posts based on the number of single commenter comments on posts that did not sit for a month or more and on the commenters’ kind words of praise.
Without further ado, here are Fuzzy’s Fab Five
5. Another Fuzzy Rant: Simple Solutions to Complex Problems. It’s an anti-PC rant, but it seems to have hit a chord.
4. The American Spirit. What it means to be an American (and how BO can never understand this).
3. Fuzzy’s Faux News: BO Rids the World of Nukes, Sets Up a New Entitlement, and Stuff. This was 2010’s most popular FFN report.
2. Yep, I’m a Patriot Who Opposes “Change.” And?. This was an open letter to radical progressives and generated quite a lot of feedback and not a few links. It was fun to write, too.
1. History Class (Circa 2100). You guys liked this one. You really liked it. (to borrow the oft-misquoted Sally Field acceptance speech line)
POS BO’s SOTU: WTH? My analysis of BO’s State of the Union address. Hint: I didn’t like it.
Screw the Scalpel, Chainsaw Massacre of Federal Budget Needed. Rev up that chainsaw and start hacking away. Now.